The best plan for growing families+
You and your family are at the center of everything we do.
There’s no better place to plan, start, and raise your family because you’re all at the center of everything we do. Check out what you get with your health plan and discover how your dollars go further with Kaiser Permanente.
You choose your doctors
- Your primary care doctor, your OB/GYN and your pediatrician, even specialists. Change at any time, for any reason.
- Your entire care team is connected, working together to help you make decisions for you and your family.
- Our more than 1,500 physicians are specially selected, all board-certified/board-eligible, and are recognized for providing quality.*
- You may be able to choose doctors who are all located in the same building where pharmacy, lab, and X-ray departments are all located.
Expecting and new parents put their trust in Kaiser Permanente during one of the most important times of their lives. From first signs to first steps, you and your baby are connected to all the care you need.
Our moms give birth at our selected, award-winning labor and delivery premier hospitals,** all with strong records of care, quality, safety, and service.
- Obstetricians are located at our hospitals 24/7 with direct access to your electronic medical record and medical history.
- These hospitals are also assessed on the quality of their neonatal intensive care units.
- A neonatologist monitors the treatment and progress of every baby in an NICU to ensure every baby’s care.
From infancy to adulthood, our care team has the specialized knowledge to follow your children every step of the way. We work to keep them on the path to a happy, healthy life.
Pediatric Specialty Center
Our pediatricians are located throughout the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC and pediatric specialists practice in the new Pediatric Center at the Kaiser Permanente Capitol Hill Medical Center. These doctors consult with you and your pediatrician. Here are some of the Kaiser Permanente pediatric specialists.
In addition to exam rooms, the brightly colored center features a play room, family and patient education rooms, and an interactive audiovisual wall that your child can enjoy while waiting to see the doctor.
Find more information on our related web pages: