< Go back
You have two plan choices available to you.
Kaiser Permanente Washington Core HMO
- Affordable premiums, no annual deductibles and predictable copayments for most services
- High-quality health care provided by Kaiser Permanente doctors
- Many services under one roof—visit doctor, get lab test or X-ray, pick up Rx at most facilities1
- Online tools that save time – schedule appointments, refill prescriptions, Chat with a doctor, and more
- No cost-sharing for primary care visits for children on Standard Option. A great choice for families!
Kaiser Permanente Washington Options Federal
- Broad physician choice, including:
- Kaiser Permanente providers at our medical facilities, where you can get many services under one roof
- First Choice Health and First Choice networks, located in the State of Washington or throughout the United States, which allows you to keep your doctor in most cases
- No referrals required for most specialty care
- Two options including a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
1These features are available when you get care at Kaiser Permanente facilities.