Connected care makes your life easier
At Kaiser Permanente, care and coverage come together to make things simple and hassle-free. Your doctors, specialists, and health plan all work together to give you personalized care how you want it—by telehealth, at a facility, and more.
Choose how you get your care
With many options to choose from, we make it easy to get the care you need; however you want it.
24-hour virtual care
If a trip to the doctor’s office doesn’t fit your schedule, it’s easy to get fast, personalized support coast-to-coast. Chat with a clinician 24/7 on your schedule and at no cost.1
$0 video visits and more >
Visit your doctors, get lab services, and pick up prescriptions at your pharmacy all in one trip at most of our facilities.
Schedule a call with your doctor. You can also get care guidance and advice by phone 24/7.
Have non-urgent questions? You can always email your doctor’s office and get a response within 2 business days or sooner.
Manage your health online2 or with our app3
We make it easy to schedule appointments, check test results, refill prescriptions, and more.
Once you’re registered on kp.org, you can easily stay on top of you and your family’s health care.
Get access to many of the same features on kp.org anywhere, anytime with the mobile app.
Learn more about our app >
Our connected care model is recognized for its excellence
Among the highest-rated health plans in California — 5 years in a row
Of the 22 commercial health plans in California rated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance, our plans are among the top-rated in the state for the fifth year in a row.4
Top-rated Medicare plans in California — 5 years in a row
Of the 23 Medicare health plans in California rated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance, ours have been the highest-rated plans in the state for the last 5 years. And they’re 2 of only 4 Medicare health plans in the nation to get a 5 out of 5 rating — the highest possible rating for quality and service.5
Leading California in 47 HEDIS® effectiveness-of-care measures
Including prevention and screening, cardiovascular care, comprehensive diabetes care, mental health, respiratory care, and maternal care.6
5-star care you can count on
For a record-setting 13 years in a row, Kaiser Permanente Northern and Southern California are the only plans to get perfect scores for clinical quality on the California Office of the Patient Advocate’s Health Care Quality Report Card. That’s a benchmark no other health plan in the state has been able to reach.7
Covered California’s Health Plan Quality Report
Kaiser Permanente’s California health plans were the only plans in the state to receive 5 out of 5 stars for “overall Quality” from – – Covered California in its health plan quality ratings for the 2021 coverage year.8
Dublin Medical Offices and Cancer Center
The Dublin Medical Offices and Cancer Center provides patients access to specialty services, urgent care, cancer care, as well as laboratory, pharmacy, advanced imaging, and more. All this in one convenient location.
- When appropriate and available. If you travel out of state, phone appointments and video visits may not be available due to state laws that may prevent doctors and health care providers from providing care across state lines. Laws differ by state.
- Online features available when receiving care at Kaiser Permanente facilities.
- To use the Kaiser Permanente app, you must be a Kaiser Permanente member registered on kp.org.
- Due to COVID-19, NCQA did not release 2020–2021 Health Plan Ratings for any product line. This rating is based upon 2019-2020 Health Plan Ratings. NCQA’s Private Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2019–2020, National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2019: Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc., of Northern California — HMO (rated 4.5 out of 5); Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc., of Southern California — HMO (rated 4.5 out of 5). NCQA’s Private Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2015–2019, National Committee for Quality Assurance.
- Due to COVID-19, NCQA did not release 2020–2021 Health Plan Ratings for any product line. This rating is based upon 2019-2020 Health Plan Ratings. NCQA’s Medicare Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2019–2020, National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2019: Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc., of Northern California — HMO (rated 5 out of 5); Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc., of Southern California — HMO (rated 5 out of 5). NCQA’s Medicare Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2015–2019, National Committee for Quality Assurance.
- Kaiser Permanente 2020 HEDIS® scores. Benchmarks provided by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Quality Compass® and represent all lines of business. Kaiser Permanente combined region scores were provided by the Kaiser Permanente Department of Care and Service Quality. The source for data contained in this publication is Quality Compass 2020 and is used with the permission of NCQA. Quality Compass 2020 includes certain CAHPS data. Any data display, analysis, interpretation, or conclusion based on these data is solely that of the authors, and NCQA specifically disclaims responsibility for any such display, analysis, interpretation, or conclusion. Quality Compass® and HEDIS® are registered trademarks of NCQA. CAHPS® is a registered trademark of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
- Health Care Quality Report Card, 2009–21, California Office of the Patient Advocate. 2020–21 results are based on 2019 performance data. View the complete report at: reportcard.opa.ca.gov/rc/HMO_PPOCombined.aspx
- Covered California is the state’s marketplace for the federal Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.