See why it makes sense to join a Kaiser Permanente Medicare health plan. You can enroll in Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage for Federal Members (HMO) if you are a Kaiser Permanente FEHB member, have Medicare Part B and reside in the Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage service area.
Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage for Federal Members (HMO)
Increase your coverage without increasing your FEHB premium.
High Option members have two great Medicare health plan choices. You’ll get all your FEHB benefits plus more.
With Senior Advantage 1, you’ll get our lowest copays for covered services, plus extra benefits:
- Lower copays for primary and specialty care office visits, inpatient hospital care, outpatient surgery, emergency care, urgent care and more
- Up to a 100-day supply of prescription drugs for 1 copay at Plan pharmacies or through mail order, plus lower copays for brand-name prescription drugs
- $200 allowance for eyeglasses or contact lenses every 24 months
- Extra coverage for dental through Delta Dental HMO with no added premium
With Senior Advantage 2, we will reimburse you up to $1,500 annually ($125 every month) for your standard Medicare Part B premium,1 plus you’ll get some better benefits:
- Lower copays for primary and specialty care office visits, outpatient surgery, emergency care, urgent care, and more
- $500 allowance per ear for hearing aids every 36 months
- Membership in Silver&Fit® fitness program at no extra charge2
Standard and Basic Option members get all your FEHB benefits plus:
- No deductible
- Lower copayments for specialty care office visits, inpatient hospital care, outpatient surgery, urgent care, ambulance, most prescription drugs, and more
- Extra allowance for eyeglasses and contact lenses every 24 months
- Extra coverage for dental through Delta Dental HMO with no added premium (Standard Option only)
- Lower out-of-pocket maximums
Take a quick look at the choices you have and additional benefits you get by viewing our comparison chart.Comparison chart
Come to a seminar near you†
Have questions about Medicare? Come and get your questions answered.
Also, find out more about how you can improve your benefits without increasing your FEHB premium.See a list of upcoming seminars
Want more information?
Download our guide, Your 2019 guide to choosing a Kaiser Permanente MEDICARE health plan, to learn more about Medicare, or call one of our Kaiser Permanente Medicare specialists at 1-877-547-4909 (TTY 711) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. to get a Guide by mail. Hablamos español.Download our guide
Highly rated Medicare health plans*Learn more
- We will not reimburse you for any extra charges added to your standard Part B premium, such as the Part B Late Enrollment Penalty or Income Related Monthly Adjustment Amount. Part B premium reimbursement is not available for Kaiser Permanente Medicare FEHB members within the Fresno region.
- Silver&Fit® is a federally registered trademark of American Specialty Health, Inc.
† For accommodations of persons with special needs at meetings call 1-855-402-0690 (TTY 711).
* Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system
Kaiser Permanente is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Kaiser Permanente depends on contract renewal. To join a Kaiser Permanente Medicare health plan, you must reside in the Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage (HMO) service area in which you enroll. Enrolling in Senior Advantage for Federal Members will not affect the benefits you receive through the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program, although the network and other rules of Medicare may apply. FEHB Program coverage is described in FEHB brochure RI 73-003.
This page was last updated: June 19, 2019 at 3:00 pm PT