See why we’re Colorado’s #1 plan and a great plan for your family*
Are you planning to start a family or welcome a baby this year? We’ll be with you every step of the way.
We’re here to give you the care and support you need for a happy, healthy pregnancy — from a positive pregnancy test, to delivery day, to life with your little one. Check out what you get with your health plan and discover how your dollars go further with Kaiser Permanente.
Great care, great doctors
With more than 1,200 physicians and specialists, we’re Colorado’s largest multi-specialty practice. You can choose your primary care, your OB/GYN and your pediatrician, even specialists. Change at any time, for any reason.
If you live in Mountain, Northern, or Southern Colorado, you can also choose doctors and specialists through our network of community providers.
We also work closely with doctors at Children’s Hospital and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children so that even if your child needs highly specialized care in the hospital, our doctors are involved at every step in the process.
Connected, convenient care
- In most of our medical offices, you can see your doctor, get a lab test or X-ray, and even pick up prescriptions—all in a single trip. So busy families can do more in less time.
- Through our electronic medical record system, your Kaiser Permanente care team is on the same page when it comes to your care, whether it’s in the hospital or our medical offices.
- We offer same-day, next-day, after-hours, and weekend services at many of our locations, along with ob-gyn, pediatrics, and other specialty departments.
- Our dedication even extends into your home. As part of our perinatal home care program, a nurse practitioner visits you and your baby 1–2 days after delivery.
Maternity care that delivers great beginnings.
We think differently about medicine. Our care is innovative, backed by research and evidence, and supported by advanced technology. Parents put their trust in Kaiser Permanente caregivers during the most precious (and crucial) moments of their lives—that’s why more than 116,000 mothers gave birth at Kaiser Permanente facilities around the country in 2017.
Whether it is an obstetrician, gynecologist, midwife, pediatrician, specialist or subspecialist, you can be confident you and your baby are in highly skilled hands.
Pregnancy education classes are also available, and you can schedule hospital tours at any of our hospital partners across the Front Range. Begin your journey at kp.org/maternity
Pediatric care that looks after your little one
From infancy to adulthood, trust your children’s care to a team with the dedication and specialized knowledge to put them on the path to a happy, healthy life. As your children start on that journey, the medical team at Kaiser Permanente is equipped to keep their health and development on track.
We’re the sole provider of newborn infant services for Kaiser Permanente and non-Kaiser Permanente patients admitted to the NICUs at Saint Joseph Hospital and Good Samaritan Medical Center. And we have highly trained Kaiser Permanente pediatric cardiologists, oncologists, and orthopedists.
This is a summary of some of the features of the Kaiser Permanente health plan. Before making a final decision, please read the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) brochure, RI 73-019. All benefits are subject to the definitions, limitations, and exclusions set forth in the FEHB brochure.
* National Committee for Quality Assurance “NCQA’s Private Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2017-2018.” The August 2018 “Top Doctors” edition of 5280 magazine recognized 36 Colorado Permanente Medicine doctors as “Top Doctors” in Colorado. Many of our 1,200+ doctors who practice in 46 medical specialty areas are recognized annually as some of Colorado’s best doctors. Highest rated for coordinated care. National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Report Cards (7/2018)/patient-centered care, integrated teams, coordination, and tracking over time.
1You pay the deductible, then cost sharing.
2 These features are available when you get care at Kaiser Permanente facilities. When appropriate and available.