Your care, your way
Can’t wait for a doctor’s appointment? You have additional options to get the care you need when you need it.
- Online: Get a quick diagnosis of common conditions within two hours* by completing an online questionnaire. Or have a real-time Care Chat with a Kaiser Permanente clinician. You can also transfer your prescriptions to our Mail Order Pharmacy, order refills online, and have them delivered.
- By phone: Call our popular consulting nurse helpline for an assessment of your symptoms and advice on next steps for getting care.
- Walk-in clinics: Drop in for minor needs at walk-in clinics at 6 of our medical offices or at our CareClinic at Bartell Drugs in 15 locations. Or check the Options Federal provider networks for more walk-in options in your area. Member Services can also assist you.
Even more options with care at Kaiser Permanente
- Online: Email your doctor’s office anytime with nonurgent questions. View your medical records and schedule appointments.
- By phone: Schedule phone appointments for follow-up check-ins with your Kaiser Permanente doctor.
*The 2-hour response time is during service business hours.
Face-to-face care near you
There are Kaiser Permanente facilities or other network provider locations in your area, offering a wide range of care and services. At Kaiser Permanente, we offer same-day, next-day, after-hours, or weekend services at many of our locations, along with physical therapy, eye care, pediatrics, and other specialty departments. Four of our largest medical offices include urgent care.
You can see different doctors at different locations – whatever works best for you.