Find a Doctor You Can Trust and Depend On:
- You can choose from top-notch doctors at Kaiser Permanente medical offices or from other Options Federal providers in your area.
- You can also choose a provider from First Choice Health network in the Pacific Northwest and Alaska, or from First Health Network in the rest of the country.
- You can change your doctor any time, for any reason.
- With Options Federal, you don’t need a referral for most specialties.
- Most network providers in Washington have an online profile so you can find the best fit for you.
Doctors at Kaiser Permanente Medical Offices
- Care about their patients and love what they do.
- Come from many of the top medical schools in the country.
- Work hand in hand with your whole care team.
- Connected with secure, real-time updates to your electronic health record for quick and easy access to lab results, tests, x-rays and prescriptions.
- Can focus on delivering the care you need because they aren’t bogged down by paperwork.
§Based on 256 mentions in “Top Doctor” surveys published beginning in 2011 through 2018 in Washington regional magazines.
Options Federal Washington Providers
- More than 26,000 practitioners to choose from across the state, including most major medical groups and hospitals.
- These providers, who we contract with directly, have access to our treatment guides, research, and training. They receive monthly reports on care you’re overdue for.
- Or you can choose additional local in-network providers from First Choice Health, or non-participating providers available at your out-of-network benefit level.
This is a summary of the features of the Kaiser Permanente health plan. Before making a final decision, please read the Plan’s Federal brochure (RI 73-051). All benefits are subject to the definitions, limitations, and exclusions set forth in the Federal brochure.
*Complimentary, with no obligation to purchase coverage. We reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time. In addition, we reserve the right at any time to substitute another offering for the complimentary gift. A substitute offering may be materially different from the gift described above.