Perks to help you stay healthy
Boost your wellness activities1
- Take advantage of discounts on fitness facilities, exercise videos, workout equipment, and weight management programs at globalfit.com/kpwa.
- Need a wellness coach to keep you motivated? You’ve got it with Kaiser Permanente Wellness Coaching by Phone.
- You can finally quit smoking with help from the Quit for Life Program at no additional cost. Phone-based or online.
- Our member wellness blog has recipes, fitness ideas, and tips for healthy aging.
- Get a 20% discount on acupuncture, naturopathy, chiropractic care, yoga, Pilates, and more with Complementary Choices.
Better manage chronic or complex health conditions
- Trouble managing diabetes, heart disease, or high blood pressure? Or maybe you’re finding it difficult to manage multiple conditions, providers, and medications. You can request phone-based support from nurses certified in case management. Call 1-866-656-4183, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- For members taking specialty drugs for a wide range of conditions, Kaiser Permanente’s Specialty Pharmacy is a phone-based service that can help you manage ongoing medication needs.
- For members going through the process of gender-affirming surgery, licensed, caring social workers can provide clinical guidance and support. Call 1-866-656-4183 for details.
1These services are neither offered nor guaranteed under contract with the FEHB Program, but are made available to all enrollees and eligible family members who become members of Kaiser Permanente Washington Core for federal employees.